The NLP Master Series
Early Bird Booking Discount of £200 when you book & pay in full by
31st Aug 2011 for our Oct 2011 course Call now on 01502 562162
COURSE DATE: NLP Masters
- 1-10 March, UK
- 25-28 September, Gibraltar
- 17-19 October, Gibraltar
- 7-9 November, Gibraltar
Places sell quickly, so hurry and be sure of yours! We're taking bookings now.
Call us on 01502 562162
Early Bird Booking Discount of £200 when you book & pay in full by
31st Aug 2011 for our Oct 2011 course Call now on 01502 562162
Step-Up Discounts - Rewarding Bold Actions...
NLP Masters £2599 + vat
- £500 off for bookings paid in full by 31st July - £2099 + vat
- £350 off for bookings paid in full by 30th September - £2249 + vat
- £150 off for bookings paid in full by 31st December - £2449 + vat
Special Offer for Booking NLP Prac & Masters Together
- £800 off for bookings paid in full by 31st July
- £600 off for bookings paid in full by 30th September
- £400 off for bookings paid in full by 31st December
Special Offer for Booking NLP Biz Prac & NLP Master Biz Prac Together
- £900 off for bookings paid in full by 31st July
- £700 off for bookings paid in full by 30th September
- £500 off for bookings paid in full by 31st December
...We also offer an Interest Free Payment Plan. Call to learn more.
Our NLP Master Series is open only to those who have successfully completed our NLP Practitioner or NLP Business Practitioner training. We will accept candidates who have been trained to Practitioner or Business Practitioner standards with an approved Society of NLP Trainer.
NLP Master Practitioner
Deepen and integrate your skills and strategies and take your learning to the next level. When you become a Master Practitioner of NLP you will be skilled in the creative and innovative application of the principles and methodology of NLP. As well as just using the standard NLP techniques, you will learn the principles that underpin NLP and how to create your own techniques. You will become a highly skilled communicator, able to easily change your own behaviours and those of others.
Our 10 day programme is priced at £3,299 + VAT. It is fully comprehensive and a wonderful adventure in mastery of NLP:
- Mastering NLP in Personal Change & Personal Excellence
- Mastering NLP in Groupwork & Facilitation
- Mastering NLP in Presentation Skills
- Mastering NLP in Training
- Mastering NLP in Coaching
- Mastering NLP in Hypnosis
- Mastering NLP in Brief Solution Focused Therapy
NLP Master Business Practitioner
Deepen your skills and strategies and take your learning to the next level. Our Master Business Practitioner series will give you the deepened, integrative learning, skill-sets, and results you desire. When you become a Master Business Practitioner of NLP you will be skilled in the creative and innovative application of the principles and methodology of NLP in the business context. As well as just using the standard NLP techniques, you will learn the principles that underpin NLP and how to create your own techniques for business interventions. You will become a highly skilled communicator, able to easily change your own behaviours and those of others.
- NLP Mastery in Leadership and Management
- NLP Mastery in Consultancy Skills
- NLP Mastery in Business Performance Coaching
- NLP Mastery in Sales, Influence & Persuasion
- NLP Mastery in Organisational
- NLP Mastery in Change Management
These are certified courses, which means your certificate is granted by licence from the Society of NLP. Formed in 1979 by the creators of NLP, Dr Richard Bandler and John Grinder, it is the first and largest NLP certification, training and validation organisation in the world.
New Funding for Leadership and Management
Up to £1000 in grant funding is now available to help leaders of businesses and social enterprises pay for training to grow their organisations.
Through the Leadership and Management Advisory Service, funded by the Skills Funding Agency, senior leaders of social enterprises and businesses have a great opportunity to develop their leadership and management skills.
EMB Ltd now delivers this service across the East of England, the East Midlands and the West Midlands. Download the programme application form.
Please note the following key information:
- The Leadership and Management Advisory Service will provide up to £1000 to a social enterprise or SME meeting certain eligibility criteria. Funding must be matched on a pound for pound basis and must be deployed to support the Leadership and Management skills of the MD or a senior manager.
- Organisations in scope for the service are either social enterprises or private sector businesses which employ fewer than 250 full time employees and have at least one employee in addition to the eligible beneficiary.
- Eligible organisations must be able to demonstrate the potential for high or fast growth via an increase in turnover or employee numbers.
- Funded Learning and Development must address one of the following areas:
- Further developing an effective personal style - eg. developing communication and presentation skills, developing a vision and mission, management style, inspirational leadership
- Creating an effective business culture - eg. managing difficult people and conflict resolution, building a senior team, encouraging team working, managing change, encouraging creativity
- Planning and developing your business and teams within it - eg. team building, people management, people processes and performance management, developing structures, roles and responsibilities
- Building high performance across your business - eg. motivation skills, staff development, coaching skills, developing performance measures and managing people within a performance framework
Contact us for in-house rates for these trainings
Invest in your own future!
NLP Masters Feedback
I loved it!!! Thank you! I was so meant to be there! Top marks!! Loved all of it - so many aha moments. This was a totally different and even better experience than NLP Prac. Loved the difference it made in taking what we’d learned even deeper. The idea of Mastery itself was very helpful. I loved all the exercises. Gained confidence in my skills, learned how to use them intuitively and in unconsciously competent ways. Learned how to mix them and merge them to help clients in a variety of ways. Lots more aware of trance, hypnosis and hypnotic language. The list is endless! Will keep you posted! Have already started creating new sales exercises and am also writing a Trainers Masterclass, and changing language in our Development Directory and on my website etc. You just can’t stop at Practitioner level, it isn’t enough!!! Loved it!!!
LYNN DAVIDSON, Management Development Consultant, Everest Head Office, Hertfordshire
The NLP Master Practitioner course has made an enormous difference to the flexibility and effectiveness of my delivery style! I’ve just returned from running a 2-day intensive programme around how to ‘Create a Values-Driven organization’ for the 11-strong management team of a private healthcare company…… and it went really, really well with top marks on my course evaluation sheets along with some really complementary comments! Thank you so much for the wanton generosity and love that you bestowed on me (& us!) over the Masters course. I can’t find words to describe the whole experience – maybe Milton could help out at this point! What a great group of people brought together at the right time and in the right place. Fab!!!
CHRIS MONK, Managing Director, Four Firs Consultancy
Just a short note to say thank you for a fantastic course.
You are always fantastic of course as far as I am concerned, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate the efforts you go to in order to give the very best learning experience for everyone – it really does shine through. Also probably long overdue, but the thought came to me today whilst swimming: I am fortunate to be extremely wealthy in the network of people that I have, you most certainly are one of the brightest shining jewels in the crown I am fortunate enough to wear. Great facilitation of learning. Enjoyed the additional content, handouts, and hero’s journey, the metaprogram exercise, the metaphor and story stuff, meta model input, the stuff around NLP in training and NLP in business too. Learned so much knowledge and skills that are now embedded. So many more ideas for using the tools like timelines, use of stories and metaphor, so much more on trance induction and deepening, using touch for rapid inductions. Superbly rich learning environment facilitated. Great attention to skilfull planning. Great generosity of spirit evident!
EITHNE LEMING, Headteacher
Full marks! Reinstalled confidence in my ability to fully use the tools. As usual your inspiration and knowledge were key/Ki! Practical exercises excellent to reinforce. ‘Guests’ added a different dimension too. Many, many, many cool skills and techniques really embedded. Learned how to let go of the need to ‘script’ my work, and for control. Learned to go with the flow and trust my ability to improvise. My favourites were the reinforcement of metaprograms, reframing in all sorts of ways, the learning and training stuff, the language work and tonality work, and the need for focus and what happens when you lose it. I have already used it to coach my partner for a job interview - and she got it! Will also use it to help other family and friends. In training I’ll use the ABC, SQ4R, SSC stuff, and also generally in my work. I’ll help my clients to change their lives rather than just their jobs! Thanks Kath, once again you have given me a recahrge and helped me to realise how I can best use my own resources.
PAUL DAVIES, Bizz Fizz Coach, Derbyshire
Thank you for another amazing and energising 9 days. I loved the whole 9 days! Prior concerns over the length of the course were completely unfounded and the 9 days whizzed by jam-packed with so many goodies. I was initially surprised by there being only 8 of us in the group as my previous example was the 30 strong band of the NLP Prac. Course, however, it was actually an advantage because we all got on so well that we worked together all of the time with no cliques or sub-sets and so all the energy went into one big whole to be shared.
Matthew is a bit suspicious of my qualification having seen my Wizard certificate.
However, having also seen my 2 pieces of wood he isn't pushing the matter!
My bestest bits were:-
- Discovering the power of metaphors and stories, how simply
yet powerfully they change perceptions
- Loved Orv - an excellent way to physically experience ‘face the fear and do it anyway’ and be able to create and anchor the high afterwards. (Please note, the term ‘Duvet Day’ also has a wonderful new anchor for me now!)
- K.I.S.S. and Unconscious Competence - I need to do more KISSing and I
am more competent when I don’t think. (I am also fluent in Double Dutch)
- I delighted in the exploration of our gloriously rich language with all the
ways it can trick and lull and move and lead our minds
- The relationship work really appealed to me and I have tucked that away for future use
- The ABC of preparation and learning was practical and useful giving me another direction for using my skills in the future
- The continued theme of personal definition and refinement which took my main, ‘Why are you here?’, to one word – “Peace” - with all its many connotations and also created my one word mantra of “Vibrate”.
I intend to go forth and vibrate for ever until those around me have no choice but to resonate!
I will and do recommend you and all you do to anyone that stands still long enough to listen.
MELANIE HARRIS, Sure-Start
This course could not have been improved upon in any way. The best things about the course were the pace and delivery of information which was handled at a pace the group could absorb collectively which is a skill in itself. It reinforced the learning from NLP Practitioner and I will apply the skills learned with my clients as soon as I return to work
KEVIN REES, Psychiatric Nurse
Kath yet again you weaved your magic over the group and what a group it was too, I felt like I had known them all for years. What can I say about the Masters course - well to be honest I think I would run out of e-mail space the course was that good I am having a hard job to condense it down it gave me so much, but I think that I shall put it in a metaphor. If you imagine that you have come up against two huge solid doors and you THINK only think that they are super-glued shut and bolted with the strongest of bolts and you don't go near them because you can't open them and then along comes NLP Masters, not only does this give you the tools in the tool box to open the doors it helps you to take the bloody thing off its hinges never again to shut tight! I got so much from the course, and my life thank goodness will never be the same! And from the bottom of my heart I thank you for that Kath. I can think of no other trainer who offers as much value for money as you do and trust me I have known a few.
JACKIE WAGNER, Norfolk County Council