NLP Business Practitioner
We have in-house rates for this training
NLP Business Practitioner 2013 - UK and Gibraltar
More Influence, More Impact, More Income!
Take your success to a whole new level in 2013
- 10-12 April, UK
- 1-3 May, UK
- 5-7 June, UK
- 17-20 April, Gibraltar
- 8-11 May, Gibraltar
- 12-15 June, Malta
- 26-29 June, Malta
Step-Up Discounts - Rewarding Bold Actions...
NLP Business Practitioner £2,700 + vat
- £200 off for bookings paid in full by 31st July - £2500 + vat
...We also offer an Interest Free Payment Plan. Call to learn more.
Take your learning to a whole new level and join us for an extraordinary 9 days. This is fast-tracked and focused and gives you the opportunity to learn from the best in the field. Discover the supreme practicality, flexibility, and generative quality of NLP in an innovative, comprehensive and flexible programme of learning designed to meet your needs and help you achieve the success and prosperity you desire.
You will explore human excellence, the art of systems thinking, leadership, consultancy, coaching, the structure of problems, influence and change, and learn to elicit best performance from others. You will have irresistible influence and advanced communication skills, the leading edge in leadership, exquisite people management skills, hypnotic language patterns that work on the unconscious as well as the conscious mind, elegant easy ways of establishing and maintaining rapport, more charisma and personal power, be able to boost your income potential, enjoy the patterns of persuasion engineering, better behavioural flexibility, cool ways of modelling and coding of excellence, verbal and non-verbal skills, presentation and group/teamwork skills, coaching skills, creative thinking, conflict resolution skills, negotiation skills, skills in strategy detection, elicitation, utilization and installation, utilize systems thinking, build better relations with a wider variety of people.
The ability to truly understand clients, customers and colleagues, the ability to present your ideas to individuals and groups effectively, and influence others to take the steps to achieve the results you want, are three of the most important skill in business today. The more you apply NLP techniques to communicate, your confidence and enjoyment will increase. Your enhanced leadership, influence and coaching skills will benefit you, your associates, your clients and your company. You can expect to increase influence, cooperation, collaboration, creativity, motivation, productivity, revenues and an improved bottom line for your company, and greater satisfaction for you and your associates and clients. You and your staff and clients will be more motivated, make better choices and better decisions, will be better able to manage change in our fast-changing world, better able to manage your own state and better manage working relationships. This is the path to personal and professional Mastery.
- Enhance your income potential
- Develop your personal power and charisma
- Learn powerful new tools to keep you ahead of the game
- Free yourself and others from limiting beliefs
- Present your ideas in a way that makes you and your message more compelling
- Deepen your understanding of what makes others tick, their
meta-patterns and meta-motivations
- See what's going on inside others effortlessly
- Develop your creativity and behavioural flexibility
whatever the person and whatever the situation
- Learn the patterns of persuasion engineering
- Promote and develop excellence in yourself and others
- Manage your emotions and learn how to state shift
- Elicit empowering resourceful states in others
- Discover the keys to rapport
- Learn the art of systems thinking
- Become more effective at coaching yourself and others
- Learn strategy elicitation and how to feed it forward into behavioural change
- Discover the art of mapping and mapping across
- Become an outstanding communicator
- Find out how to design interventions to move a person, team,
or organisation from a present state to a desired state
- Utilise guaranteed ways of overcoming resistance
- Develop hypnotic language patterns to influence the unconscious mind
New Funding for Leadership and Management
Up to £1000 in grant funding is now available to help leaders of businesses and social enterprises pay for training to grow their organisations.
Through the Leadership and Management Advisory Service, funded by the Skills Funding Agency, senior leaders of social enterprises and businesses have a great opportunity to develop their leadership and management skills.
EMB Ltd now delivers this service across the East of England, the East Midlands and the West Midlands. Download the programme application form.
Please note the following key information:
- The Leadership and Management Advisory Service will provide up to £1000 to a social enterprise or SME meeting certain eligibility criteria. Funding must be matched on a pound for pound basis and must be deployed to support the Leadership and Management skills of the MD or a senior manager.
- Organisations in scope for the service are either social enterprises or private sector businesses which employ fewer than 250 full time employees and have at least one employee in addition to the eligible beneficiary.
- Eligible organisations must be able to demonstrate the potential for high or fast growth via an increase in turnover or employee numbers.
- Funded Learning and Development must address one of the following areas:
- Further developing an effective personal style - eg. developing communication and presentation skills, developing a vision and mission, management style, inspirational leadership
- Creating an effective business culture - eg. managing difficult people and conflict resolution, building a senior team, encouraging team working, managing change, encouraging creativity
- Planning and developing your business and teams within it - eg. team building, people management, people processes and performance management, developing structures, roles and responsibilities
- Building high performance across your business - eg. motivation skills, staff development, coaching skills, developing performance measures and managing people within a performance framework
Kath Temple is a truly amazing lady! She really brings NLP to life.
Through her training my own ‘stage presence’, coaching and even sales skills have been transformed. As a result I feel far more empowered and have become a much more confident and resourceful independent organizational development consultant and coach. Already I have used several NLP approaches around creating powerful states in my coaching work with English Premiership rugby coaches to great effect
– so let’s hope that England now win the Rugby World Cup again in 2007!
CHRIS MONK, Managing Director, Four Firs Consultancy, Exeter
This course has significantly changed both my professional and personal life
It was the best course I have ever undertaken. It has given me so many fantastic skills and tools to work with. Both colleagues, friends and family have commented on the changes within me and how much more relaxed I am. I now know that I have the skills and confidence to succeed in all areas of my life. Absolutely fantastic!.
The NLP Business Practitioner really enabled me to use the new skills and focus them on work related issues and identity. Lots of positive steps to take at work to truly improve the organisation. I've learned so many new skills and discovered the influence you can bring to others to place them in a positive state. I've learned to manage my own state and how to energise myself in difficult situations. I learned how to manage change in others to achieve a positive outcome. The I have had great fun this morning - Big success in the Senior Management Team, managed to get them thinking and listening (which is no small mountain to climb!!) even started on the Governor at 8:30 this morning and 'opened' the loop - thought it probably best to catch him first thing whilst he was still bleary eyed! Even had a few people comment on how fab my holiday must have been as I look so different and sound so relaxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for everything. I have already changed small practices within the office and have plans to make changes across the establishment.
EMMA DAVIS, HR Manager, Prison Service, Birmingham HMPS
The extra days of the Biz Prac made a huge difference for me. I keep finding new ways to weave NLP through my consultancy work as well as my management development training sessions and finding it really speaks to my clients. Those days helped me join the dots and see how NLP can be business as well as therapy. You told the story of killing each other's fish and almost by magic I began to find that I could swim out there in the wide blue water with the best of them! My favourite parts of the week - definitely the use of language and the tools & techniques associated with that and, of course, the timelines which I have made extensive use of since then (great for executive team visioning, once you've loosened them up a bit). First day after your course I dived straight back into the deep end and the Social Services managers on my performance management course found themselves practising the serotonin grin and nodding along with my truisms. Haven't looked back since ..........waving - not drowning!
ANGELA FISHER, Consultant, Lincoln
Invest in your own future!