£3,999 + VAT in-house
Call now on 01502 562162 to Book Your Course
Conflict can cause stress, sickness absence, and the needless waste of time and energy in the workplace. When managed well, healthy conflict can result in creativity, innovation, better decision making and better performance. To harness this requires skill, knowledge and experience. And that’s what this training is all about!
Imagine being able to really tune in and connect with people to proactively prevent conflict. Think of how great it would be to be able to diffuse existing conflicts & create a better reputation for yourself in the process. Learn NLP techniques that really make a difference to managing conflict at work and beyond to ensure you maintain your energy, flexibility and flow whatever the situation. Learn to use language as a precision tool to create benign and beneficial change.
An insightful and impactful 2 day course.
- Identify the different types of conflict and their effect on personal and team performance
- Develop strategies and techniques to encourage positive conflict in order to enhance creativity, innovation, improve decision making, quality and risk taking
- Learn how to identify and diffuse the drivers of difficult
behaviour and the sources of conflict
- Proactively use conflict prevention strategies
- Discover the communication loop strategy to ensure people feel
understood - even if you disagree with them
- Recognise your meta-patterns and typical responses to conflict
and learn to tune in to those patterns in others
- Develop your conflict resolution style
- Explore powerful ways of connecting with others and building rapport with
a wide variety of people, even if you've had problems with them previously
- Keep your cool, manage your emotions, and unlock from
emotional hijackings if the going gets tough
- Develop NLP strategies and techniques to maintain your flexibility
and flow, whatever the situation and whoever you are with